|Serving Minnesota Lakes Country and the Red River Valley of the North!
What are you doing August 25-26, 2017?
Hit the water for Boats & Bars XII!
It's one of the top things on the summer's bucket list, better than ever
We've made it to a dozen B&Bs with no signs of slowing down. With maCAWS for PAWs starting
us off on Friday, August 25, all the way through the weekend, it's a purposeful party like no
other. Tickets will still be $15, and here's the latest on this one-of-a-kind parties,
Friday, August 25
maCAWS for PAWS @ Zorbaz Detroit Lakes
- Silent auction
- Raffle, $5 tickets for a Cabo San Lucas trip!
- Music by Island TIme, 5:30 - 9 p.m.
Saturday, August 26
Boats & Bars 12
- 11 - noon: Party kickoff @ Zorbaz. Music TBD
- 12 -2: Island Time on the sandbar between BIg and Little Detroit Lakes
- 2 - 4: Pirates, Guitars and Beachfront Bars on the sandbar
- 3:30 - 5: Original Castaways at Longbridge
- 6 - 9: Mary Cutrufello at Longbridge
And to wrap up the night, Pirates, Guitars and Beachfront Bars hit the stage at Zorbaz starting at
9:30. As always, a full day of fun, sun and music for just $15.
As always, rain or shine with event lineup adjustments as warranted. Ticket sales begin soon, so
look for your favorite LAPHC member when they become available!